The cost estimate of Rs, 81,459 Crs. for Eastern & Western DFC including land cost has been approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs in June, 2015. This comprises of construction cost of Rs. 73,392 Crs. (including Soft Cost of Rs. 19,390 Crs) and land cost of Rs. 8067 Crs. The cost for the project will be funded by a combination of debt from bilateral/multilateral agencies, equity from Ministry of Railways and Public Private Partnership. The capital structure of DFCCIL will entail a debt equity ratio of 3:1.
1. Funding from the World Bank for Ludhiana-Mughalsarai section (1192 Kms) in the following tranches:
a) EDFC -1 for Khurja- Kanpur and Khurja-Dadri section: Loan Agreement for USD 975 million signed in October, 2011.
b) EDFC-2 for Kanpur-Mughalsarai section: Loan Agreement for USD 1100 Million signed in December, 2014.
c) EDFC-3 for Khurja-Ludhiana section: Loan for USD 650 Million sanctioned in June, 2015.
2.Equity funding of Rs. 3679 Crores from Ministry of Railways for Mughalsarai-Sonnagar section (126 Kms).
3.Public Private Partnership for Sonnagar-Dankuni section (538 Kms).
Auditor's report for EDFC-III for FY 2017-18
Auditor's report for EDFC-II for FY 2017-18
Auditor's report for EDFC-I for FY 2017-18
Management Letter for IT EDFC-III for FY 2017-2018
Management Letter for IT EDFC-II for FY 2017-2018
Management Letter for IT EDFC-I for FY 2017-2018
EDFC-III Annexure IVA for FY 2017-2018
EDFC-II Annexure IVA for FY 2017-2018
EDFC-I Annexure IVA for FY 2017-2018
EDFC II Project Financial Statements along with Auditor's report for FY 2016-17
EDFC II Project at March 2017
EDFC I and EDFC II Project Financial Statements along with Auditor's report for FY 2015-16
EDFC II Project Financial Statements along with Auditor's report for FY 2015-16
a) Phase-I Rewari-Vadodara (947 Kms): Loan of 349 Billion JP¥
b) Phase-II Vadodara-JNPT (430 Kms)-Loan of 296 Billion JP¥.
This corridor is funded with JICA funding estimated at JP¥ 645 billion (Phase- I- JP¥ 349 billion, Phase II-JP¥ 296 billion). This also includes the cost of 200 locomotives (9000 hp) to be procured by Ministry of Railways. Status of loan is as follows:
1) First tranche of 90.262 billion JPY (Rs. 4718 cr approx) of the Main Loan (349.618 billion JPY) signed on 31.03.2010.
2) Loan for consultancy contract for 2.606 Billion JPY (Rs 136.23 croros) signed on 27.10.2009
1) First tranche of 136.12 Billion JPY (approx. Rs. 7115 Cr.) of the main loan (295.555 billion JPY) signed on 28.03.2013.
2) Loan for consultancy contract for 1.616 JPY (Rs 84.47 croros) signed on 26.07.2010